FOR TALENTED YOUNG ATHLETES WHO WANT TO GAIN A HEAD START ON THEIR DEVELOPMENT AND AN EDGE ON THEIR OPPOSITION!
Our Emerging Athlete Program (EAP) helps developing young bodies increase overall coordination, injury resilience and strength/power, to give them the best head start on the physical demands of elite level sport.
Here is how it works…
After discussing the goals you’re looking too achieve, our physio & strength coaches will use the latest technology, to test your current movement, injury risk level & physical performance every 12 weeks to ensure progress & program success.
No athlete is the same. Based iff your testing, we design a program just for you and your sports unique demands, and review it every 3-6 weeks to ensure it’s meeting your goals. The plan is accessible via app so you can train anywhere, anytime.
2. SMALL SQUAD TRAINING
Training environment is key to success! Our Emerging Athlete Program sessions are where athletes of all sports work alongside each other, under the watchful eyes of our coaches, to inspire and encourage success.
Our coaches are highly qualified and have over 20 years combined experience with athletes from Olympic level to local sports.
Emerging Athlete Program
- Initial Physiotherapy Screen
- Athletic Performance Testing & Reporting
- Individualised Long Term Athletic Development Program
- Fully Coached Training Sessions
- Recovery Compression Pants Use
- On-site Physio Support
- Discount to On-site Nutritionist
- Based off 12 month training commitment to allow for long term progress. Shorter terms are available at a slightly higher cost.
“Developing healthy habits and strong young bodies under professional guidance”
YOUTH GENERAL FITNESS PROGRAM (9-15yrs)
designed to introduce young bodies to resistance & movement training safely, to help them develop overall fitness, strength & coordination
Who is suitable?
- Any child aged 9-15 with the goal to improve both general fitness and strength.
- Kids with non-sporting goals or less serious athletic training needs..
- For more serious athlete goals / injury rehab, please see Emerging Athlete Program.
What can you expect?
Sessions are 60 minutes long, and are designed to help young adults improve their flexibility, stability & mobility to reduce their risk of injury, as well as develop their strength, power, speed and conditioning. We have the long game in mind and use a progression based system to cater for all abilities and levels.
OPTION 1: 1 SESSION PER WEEK
FROM $22 PER WEEK
MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY
4:30pm – 5:30pm
TERM 1 STARTS MONDAY 1st FEB 2021